So I don't think Patti and I will be going to Chicago anytime soon again- FOR REALS.
We were visiting the opening gallery night at the International Museum of Surgical Science with some friends. We got all dressed up, heels, feathers, and rhinestones. We were there for maybe 2.5 hours and as we were leaving- BOOM. This gal tumbled down the grand marble staircase and fractured my fibula.
My lucite purse went flying. Luckily, Patti must of been inside my mind and knew that was the one thing I was thinking about. It survived albeit with a few scratches. I will have to upload some pics later- my camera did not fare as well as the purse.
This week was jinxed. At least it is almost over and now I can tell my future kids how Momma C fell down a grand marble staircase in an evening dress and broke herself!
Be careful on marble staircases folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment