Tuesday, July 2, 2013

If I was a rich girl.....

I still don't think I could pay $190 for a sweater even if it WAS designed by Dita.  I get quite sad looking at some blogs where these things are advertised.  Vintage to me was finding some dress hidden away in some dark store, or in-between new frocks at a Goodwill.  Now "vintage" at goodwill seems to all be online now and expensive- and the once reasonable repro stuff is all over the 100 dollar mark.  Basically woe is me.  But seriously..... I hate reading blogs about things I will never be able to justify buying- because it makes me just nutty thinking there are people that do justify it.  Sweaters and shoes should not be as much as a month worth of groceries for a single person in any world. The world needs to get a little more Edith Massey when it comes to pretty shit and it's price tag. Shoot.

But if anyone wants to buy me that Dita sweater in a L...... I would totally take a donation ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment