Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lots of time on my hands

So it has been ages since I last blogged.  I have found myself recently laid off from a marketing job that I had had for 7 years- and now my life is filled with a lot of extra time.  What have I done with this time you ask??  Well I have filled it with getting married, house remodeling, and lots and lots of charity shopping.  Oh- and lots of netflix.  Bomb Girls, Call the Midwife, Twin Peaks (all of which I am probably on my 13th viewing).  Applying for jobs is such a task.  I start to feel like Piggy from Lord of the flies- I just can't catch a break!  I just have to wait...... and fill my time with instagram photos.












2 comments:

  1. congratulations to you both! you both looked great!
    good luck finding a new job - and try to enjoy the time being without work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! Thank you!! I am finding lots of time to thrift and catch up on books. It is actually nice to have some free time :) Thank you again for the well wishes, you are lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete